Spectrum people recruit for many roles within the financial services. One area in which we specialise is in Investments and Funds Management. This includes roles in Managed and Equity Investment Administration, Corporate Actions, Settlements, Portfolio Administration, Inspecie Transfers, Unit Registry, Custody, Investment and Data Analysis.
A typical example of a role we would recruit for is an Investment Trading Consultant. See below for an example of what this role might typically entail, though please note that this is a generic guideline and different organisations will have different requirements of this role.
Job title: Investment Trading Consultant
Purpose of the Investment Trading Consultant: An Investment Trading Consultant is usually responsible for the following tasks for multiple products administered:
- To process Managed Funds Buy/Sell/Switch/Standing/DCA/Rebalance transactions.
- To assist teams in trading related hand-offs and queries.
- To process Web Pending instructions.
- To process settlements for equity trades, fixed interest accounts and term deposits.
- To process changes to clients' investment profiles according to changes to managed funds status.
- Scope to process trades in ASX listed equities.
Key responsibilities: You will typically be expected to:
- ProcessiInvestment instructions for managed funds in accordance with procedures and service standards.
- Liaise with advisers and internal staff to resolve discrepancies in instructions.
- Identify and investigate errors (internal/external) and provide resolution.
- Work within a team environment to ensure all service standards are met, providing advisers and clients with an integrated and comprehensive client service.
Typical Experience / Qualifications needed:
- Finance or Commerce degree or diploma preferred,
- Exposure to superannuation, managed investments, unit registry or custody an advantage
- General knowledge of financial markets and investment assets